These are a pair of onesies. For infants. One reads “i’m just a cupcake looking for my stud muffin” and the other reads “girls dig chubby guys”. Heteros really need to stop trying to force their lifestyle on children.
People are really creepy about pushing heterosexuality on babies in general. Like “oh, he loves to smile at girls, he’s such a flirt” and “What a pretty little girl; your daddy is going to have to beat the boys away with a stick”
Like can you not even wait for your infants to gain control of their neck muscles before you start pushing your sexual preferences on them?
oh my gosh this this this this this
it makes me so uncomfortable
The sexism too though…the one for baby girls is “I want a boy” while the one for baby boys is “girls want me” it’s so weird
the heterosexual agenda must be stopped
I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED THIS HARD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE
The scar is on the wrong side.
This is the best post i have ever seen.
This guy was the leader of the improv comedy group I was in
who the fuck carries fake blood everywhere
leaders of improv comedy groups obviosuly
The difference between nerds and geeks.
That’s it. I found it. The thing that finally made me actually understand the difference.
There it is. It has been said.
I’M SAVING THESE TO FUCK WITH PEOPLE’S BRAINS
I just love the boy’s reactions i keep imagining a little boy screaming bedtime paradox and then immediately falling to sleep
This functional bra can hold most cellphones, IDs, and other small items regardless of bust size. Items won’t change the way the bra fits you. Currently on sale at Amazon!
OK I REALLY WANT TO BE KISSING A GIRL AND THEN I TAKE OFF MY SHIRT AND SHE’S LIKE “CUTE BRA” AND I CAN SAY “THANKS IT HAS POCKETS”
the game has changed forever
THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER
This is my logic. I shouldn’t be allowed to talk to people.
Social anxieties, man. Overthinkin’ everything.
This is me everyday
what if shinies were considered bad in the wild since it meant they will get killed easier, which would explain why there are so hard to find…
WHO GAVE YOU THE FUCKING RIGHT
Makes sense considering albinos are usually attacked or left out
This was ad-libbed by the voice actor, Craig Ferguson and they chose to keep it in because they loved it. Kids won’t get it but adults will be thinking “did he just imply what I think he implied?”
And later the director confirmed it.
DeBlois revealed that, the reason Gobber never got married, is because he is homosexual. This makes him the first homosexual character of the franchise, and even DreamWorks itself.
I FUCKING CALLED IT
The first homosexual character of dreamworks was never outright said to be homosexual at all until after the movies came out and was left to be inferred from an ad-libbed line and this is literally the most accurate representation of just how “progressive” dreamworks is on representation collectively.
Dreamworks has more representation then Disney does in their movies though. Sure, Disney does an event at their park for it, but DreamWorks doesn’t have that liberty unfortunately, since they don’t have parks. So please stop DreamWorks in particular when there are plenty of other companies that can be considered at fault.
Dreamworks last movie with a PoC was Sinbad, and the Prince of Egypt before that. Almost all of their characters are white and most of their leads are male. As far I as I know, Home got pushed back another year, and the implied homosexuality doesn’t count as representation because it’s essentially an afterthought. At least, as far as I know. So I’m not sure what you mean by that because from where I’m sitting, their representation is kind of weak.
1) How to Train Your Dragon 2 had Asian characters in it (Drago and his men) (and the rest of the characters are Vikings so yeah they’re gonna be white.)
(And no, I myself am not white, but a PoC.)
2) The Croods most definitely had a female lead and is currently getting a sequel where she most likely will be the lead again.
And 3) You’re still getting after Dreamworks despite the fact that Disney is even worse about homosexual representation in their movies and shows, where they MAKE SURE that the audience knows that pretty much all of their characters are straight.
Dreamworks can’t outright say in one of their movies that a character is gay due to the fact that they can’t afford to lose fans due to homophobia. They’re currently low on budget as it is, UNLIKE Disney, a multibillion dollar company that can totally afford it.
So before you slander DreamWorks, I ask that you please take a look at Disney and a lot of other animation companies. (I do not mean offense by this, but please don’t slander this animation company for stuff that it sometimes can’t help.) (and no, I don’t hate Disney, but what I do hate is when people slander Dreamworks about representation that even Disney doesn’t have.)
1) Disney went under fire for “it’s historically accurate” for having all white characters in frozen, so I don’t see why that’s a good enough excuse for dreamworks.
2) I love the croods but there is no refuting that they were white, and historically speaking, they would not have been irl. Hence another opportunity to have characters of color but they opted not to.And 3) I don’t even consider things like that representation honestly. The only studio that’s made a legit attempt at a canon gay character that would count is Laika in Paranorman. Dreamworks and Disney don’t have homosexual representation and it’s something they both need to work on. It’s a step in the door but honestly it’s not a big enough step. I’m not slandering dreamworks by any means, but people make excuses for what dreamworks does. I also don’t like the notion that having PoC or gay characters is a risk and I don’t think it should be considered that because it’s an excuse. And Disney having PoC isn’t “shocking” and while they have a long way to go, they’re doing better than dreamworks Disney: Aladdin, Pocahontas, mulan, PATF, pocahontas 2, mulan 2, the Aladdin sequels, brother bear, emperors new grove, bh6, Moana. Dreamworks: Prince of Egypt, Sinbad, home. And I’m not offended at all, I don’t mind the dialogue at all and I think that we probably won’t agree, but I think we could both agree that both studios still do have a long way to go as far as equal representation.
I can agree with you on most parts, especially the fact that animation companies still have a long way to go in the representation department. Except for two things.
1) Frozen went under fire because the original tale DID have people of color, but Disney changed it so that it took place where there would only be white characters. and
2) Disney has had a while to represent minorities, while DreamWorks has had only about one fifth of the amount of time they have had, and they’re currently still low on budget, so they can’t exactly risk anything. (Unlike Disney, which has plenty of money that can be squandered.)
Either way, I think we can both agree that PoC, females, and lgbt groups could use a lot more representation in animation as a whole.
My only concern with your second point is that while Disney is older, when it started and up until the 80s id say American was alarmingly racist ( still is, but you get my point) and anything outside of the “norm” (white/cis/male/ hetero) wouldn’t have happened. It’s not an excuse and it’s not okay but it’s just the way things were back that.
But yeah I agree I think both companies have a long way to go and hopefully we’ll see those changes in the upcoming years. Especially since fans are demanding it and the companies know that they should be giving us more representation so they don’t really have any excuse anymore